Sunday, March 06, 2005
Saturday Morning 9am.
We birthed and very soon after ate, our first Dutch baby. It was easily the quickest and most pain-free birth I have been involved in, I didn't even need drugs! Very delicious.
My 10 inch skillet worked well and inspired me to continue using it this weekend.
Posted by Amanda at 9:55 PM
- ► 2006 (37)
- Can't resist posting a photograph of my second tar...
- I finally prepared some garlic infused oil to dab...
- The dessert wine bottle of garlic infused oil.
- Saturday and Sunday dinner.
- Chargrilled feta and ricotta stuffed yellow pepper...
- Char grilled sour dough, parmesan and basil plus....
- Saturday Morning 9am. We birthed and very soon a...
- Dutch babies
- Cooked pizza. Every Wednesday is turning into ou...
- Standard Wednesday night dinner: Preparing home ma...
- Elliot's favourite pasta: Meatballs and fettucine...
- Paul's favourite pasta dish: prosciutto, parsnip ...
- The Final Menu
- ▼ March (13)