Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Beans and shredded coconut
400 gram of green beans,
Top and tail the beans slice in half then blanch them in hot water for 3 minutes then drain.
1 onion finely chopped,
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 cm piece of ginger crushed,
1/2 teaspoon of shrimp paste.
Saute the above until golden brown. Add 1/2 packet of shredded coconut.
Add beans and toss through the onions and coconut. Season with sea salt to taste.
Posted by Amanda at 7:54 PM
- ► 2006 (37)
- Indonesian banquet (or at least my family's versio...
- Beans and shredded coconut 400 gram of green ...
- Corn and prawn fritters 1 kilogram of cooked pr...
- Sayur pumkin
- Chicken satay Satay sauce 2 shallots finel...
- The Perfect Dinner.
- Many thanks
- At our table.
- Note the cheese ooze.
- Turkish bread lightly toasted in olive oil.
- Ahh - success. No sign of browning of the egg. T...
- Have started to roll the top of the omelette down....
- Adding a mixture of feta, cream cheese and chives ...
- How the surface of the omelette will look after yo...
- Pressing the egg mixture with the tines of the for...
- Egg mixture hits the warmed omelette pan.
- By demand " How to make the perfect omelette"
- P's "manly" breakfast note the chillie sauce and s...
- Breaking my fast Well actually that was the f...
- ▼ January (19)